Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heading West...

February 2008

Guess what, guess what? This time tomorrow B. and I will be on a plane headed west, west, west! We are gonna eat and drink and be merry as fools and most of all we are gonna watch Miss Rachel marry her man. Lordy what fun.

Speaking of fun, we haggled and triaged and changed our minds and haggled some more and here are the kids:



I can hardly wait to plant them. They are from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, a new seed shop to me. You can peek in on them here and see for yourself some of their crazy and rare stuff. We are indeed still eating from our winter garden, what’s left anyway...kale, chard, spinach, beets. It’s amazing to me every time I peel back the plastic to pick that they are still growing away in there despite the very cold temperatures we’ve had. Keep warm out there friends, I’ll see you back here with pictures from Rachel’s wedding.

No comments: