Friday, April 17, 2009

Flowers for Jeddy


Happy Friday out there. The flowers above were given to us by a friend who heard that B's Grandmother died this week. Great friends we have.


Jeddy's death was not a surprise exactly, but we are all so very sad nonetheless. She was charming and witty and coy and flirtatious and generous and droll and ornery and she was completely adored by her wonderful family. When I met Jeddy I suddenly understood where so much of the spark in B's family came from - where they learned to laugh so much and love so hard and celebrate with such conviction. When I first met Jeddy she told me I looked like I was 12 and I told her she was a peach and she giggled like she was 12. Then she raced me down the hall on her scooter and won.

Much, much love to you Jeddy.

3 comments:

Laura said...

So sorry for your loss. You have a good friend; those are pretty Lilacs.

queenbeehoney said...

Lilacs. A perfect remembering flower as they remind you of their presence by their fragrance. We will all remember Jeddy when the lilacs bloom every spring.

dig this chick said...

Awe what a beautiful dedication to what sounds like a super cool woman. Thinking of you.