Friday, September 24, 2010

Repeat


Oi! I have never been so busy in my life. Swear. I book it through work like an athlete these days, literally fueling up and making sure I stay hydrated. Effing madness. I crash into my days off with Osh with such gratitude. This morning I snuggled and tickled and munched on the boy, talked to my best friend, talked to my mom, did two loads of laundry, and am now catching up with bills and whatever while the squish naps.

I have been really bad about pointing our camera at anything other than the kid. There's good stuff in the garden - beautifully lush fall greens, speckled lettuces, blooming peas, tall beets... There are even billowing orange cosmos and melt in your mouth peach dahlias. You'll just have to believe me this year, the baby cheeks are too much competition.

Happy Weekends out there.

4 comments:

Whis said...

Go, H, go! Love you bunches!

queenbeehoney said...

What a face! Johnny showed me how to click it up bigger ~ he has changed SO much. Such a little person is showing up! Can hardly wait to see him again.

queenbeehoney said...

Oh oh oh, and new Flickr photos too! Such a treat.

dig this chick said...

I think 'the squish' is a perfect name for a babe. I am loving photos of your sweet family (you! beauty!). I am envious of all you cam grow at all times of year down there.

To blissful craziness,
Nici