Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Septembers

Do I say this every year? That I can't believe it's September? That despite my fervent wishes for Summer to break, I am still surprised when Fall starts nipping at the door? Probably.

I like September. It's a month of anniversaries for me. In two days it will be three years since B proposed to me in the garden. A few days ago it was a year since I first picked up a fiddle and started scratching out bowing patterns. And in a week and change it will have been a year since we started making Oscar. Marriage, music, baby; riches of fall.


Happy September out there.

2 comments:

queenbeehoney said...

One of the most lovely photos of you ever.

queenbeehoney said...

Oh where, oh where, has my Heater gone? Starving for news and darling Osh photos, a sad Gramma