Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Boy Shoes

Oh man, I am sorry to make all of you (hi mom!) look at that Bean Boot for so long. We got busy. My lovely parents came to visit and my mom nearly hugged Oscar to death and Johnny enchanted him with ear massaging guitar chords and general grandfatherly goofiness. B and I went on a hot date and a hike with just the two of us. Good times.


Yesterday B put lace up shoes on Oscar and for some reason it nearly killed me with the little boy-ness of it all. He is such a long narrow bean, sometimes I feel like he could practically just up and walk away from me. Not yet, mister, not yet.

4 comments:

Ashley K. said...

Those shoes are so cute! Brand please?

Heather said...

Those were handmedowns, I'll have to see if I can tell!

Heather said...

Looks like they are made by Elefanten!

queenbeehoney said...

Red-orange shoes and hair and a little stripey butt in between!

Thanks for the post, always crazy for news of the boi!