Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday

Good Grief, time is in fifth gear around here. The baby is making molars, work is beginning-of-the-semester insane, B is busy with music students again, and fall is tripping over itself to get here. Oi.

I am reading this, while also reading this and parts of this. I am completely effing obsessed with watching this, I think I have watched it about 50 times now. Which led me down an extremely captivating rabbit hole of Dylan trivia as well as footage of things like Dylan and Johnny Cash singing together. Go there.

This is us three years ago playing tunes at an extremely awesome wedding just a few weeks after our own extremely awesome wedding. Thanks for the photo, J & S!

JP Wedding

This is us in Maine this summer. Thanks for bringing us instruments, P & J!

B and H

Guitar Heater

4 comments:

Anna Allen said...

love the pictures of you two! and that video with bob dylan and johnny cash is great!

queenbeehoney said...

Look at all that gorgeous hair. It reminds me of red velvet chocolate cake.

queenbeehoney said...

Are you relating to 'Life Among the Savages?"

Unfurled said...

This is gorgeous. Makes me so wistful for Maine visits I used to take each Summer.