Friday, September 23, 2011

Catch Up

Four Generations

Holy shit, it takes me so long to get here sometimes. How about just a highlight since last we spoke? Right then, my mum and Granny came to visit us. I don't feel inclined to emote in this space very much any more, so just hear me when I say that this is a very big deal, all four generations of this line sitting at our dining room table eating barley soup together. It was so awesome that quite frankly I've been in a sour little funk since they left. Maybe when they hear that they will come back? I would like that a lot, and so would a certain little boy who was also rather blue when he realized that his doting Gramma B and Granny were gone for good.

Baby Grabbing

5 comments:

lotta said...

precious. he is getting so big. glad you returned to share these photos.

queenbeehoney said...

Missing the sweetest, most adorable, most intelligent little boy on the Planet. Seriously missing him.

Anna McClurg said...

the pictures, love them! sounds like a real good time. :)

Heather said...

Anna darling, are you changing your name? I guess so! Will you still sew as Anna Allen? Took me a second to realize you were you...!

Anna McClurg said...

hehe. yep yep! got my name changed and everything. thought it'd be nice to have a new name. but yes, i am keeping the whole Anna Allen for my sewing! :)