Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Days

We are back with the molars. Numbers three and four have finally poked their craggy peaks through, and not without some cost in the sleep department. We are also determined to push the sleep back, both for my sanity and in light of the upcoming Evil Time Change. Wish us luck, it's all a little crazy sometimes.

Oscar loves this broom. Yesterday he walked all the way down the street with it, my tiny street sweeper. I know Maria Montessori would want me to get him one his own size, but would be as hilarious? I think not.

Street Sweeper 1

Street Sweeper 2

The photos above and below were taken right after his nap. His face is so open just after he wakes and at times I think it's the best window into what he might look like as adult. Kills me.

Conductor 3

Conductor 1

Conductor 2

2 comments:

leya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leya said...

well, gosh, I didn't mean to remove the comment; I just wanted to do a little edit. anyway, what I was saying was...

He's beautiful and so are your photos.
And I hope you get some sleep SOON. Heck, I hope we both do!