Thursday, November 17, 2011

Face

Big Blues

This little boy:

Is obsessed with the moon. For a while it was parked outside his window right at bedtime, and he has been looking for it every night (and many mornings) since. "Moon? Moon? Moon?"

Has been experimenting with volume. Boy's got some pipes.

Is extremely into drawing, or sometimes just watching us draw. We love these crayons. He's almost as psyched to put them away as he is to get them out.

Has been eating like a starving horse. We are talking massive quantities of beans and grains and veggies and eggs and pasta. Massive.

Is so tall that half of his shirts are crop tops. I secretly love easy tummy access for smooching and tickling.

Still loves a good dance party and will request it with a "Boogie??!??" - an ask nearly impossible to refuse.

May you boogie soon.

5 comments:

lotta said...

Ahh, I am so happy I stopped by, so I can relive the early boyhood years vicariously. This little man is so precious. My baby is sprawled out on the sofa, the whole length of it, headphones in place, doing homework and digging Beatles. Believe me Heather, enjoy every morsel of time because it flies faster than you can ever imagine. Thanks for letting us come along!

queenbeehoney said...

I would like to be smooching on that little tummy right about now!

leya said...

oh man, the boogie request kills me. would love to witness that.

hugs to you and yours.

bloom right here said...

Love it! My daughter doesn't talk yet...but she did lear how to climb up on the couch today, so there's that.

Anonymous said...

I just went back and looked at the first pictures of Oscar on your blog... he's changed so much!!! Crazy!!!--JP