Thursday, August 9, 2012

Faces of Osh

osh3

osh2

osh4

Just before a haircut.  Seriously, I am his mama, I know it, but how pretty is that boy? 

We have been to far lands and back since I was last here.  Home to my family.  Into the wilds of moving a home.  Through the woods of unpacking.  Over the meadows of welcoming new friends into our new place (more on that later).  Into the trenches of a stomach virus (a first for the kid).

We love our new house.  The small human tears through its long parts, feet hammering the floor while shouting "I love this house!"  We are playing tunes on a porch where the eye sees little more than things that grow.  I am riding a bike through three pastures to work every morning.  We are harvesting armloads from the beautiful garden our friends left for us, tending to small fruit trees they left sweetly labeled for us.  Fall has been flirting at the edge of the heat.

4 comments:

dietlind said...

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!! This is my favorite post in a long while. Beautiful Oscar. Happy Heats. Life is good for the Harveys. Woohoo!

queenbeehoney said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Darling, darling, darling
Darling Osh

queenbeehoney said...

Deits, I see we are at the same place at the same time. How cool is that?

SammFam said...

What a handsome, sweet face! I'll print these and take them to Coquie's this weekend. Love to you all!